Adults - 4th of June Mixed Media
TOPIC: Anything to do with the Queen – Mixed Media
First Prize: A beautiful handmade Large Shell Trophy made by The Silvery (London Road) plus £40
Second Prize: A handmade Mosaic Plate made by Michelle Rose and £20
Third Prize: £10
1. All entries must be complete and returned to email@example.com or hand into SBS Consumables (London Road) no later than the 28th of May 2022.
2. Your artwork will be on display on the 4th of June 2022 in a Capri Tent in Egerton Park. Please note your name and information must be hidden. Underneath or on the back of the product/art piece/mixed media piece. You need to enter it by 10am and no later. We will have Deborah manning the tent and the items will be in view for all to see.
3. Judging will take place at 3pm and announced at 4:30 near or in the Capri Tent.
4. Please make sure your item has your mobile number on the back. We will give you a ticket when you drop off your item and this ticket will be used to retrieve your item at 5pm.
5. You must be 18 or over to enter.
6. This competition is for anyone living in Bexhill.